So I’ve held back making YouTube videos for a number of reasons, but this evening, I picked up whatever courage there was going in North Dublin and made a short video on my pack. I feel I am a little more comfortable speaking to the eternal masses on YouTube than to a crowded room.
It actually took me longer to edit the video for YouTube than it took me to make it. Most of you know the kit I am bringing, but the video is aimed at those who are not familiar with this blog.
- Camino Ingles – Sergude to Hospital de Bruma – Day 5
- Camino Ingles – A Coruña to Sergude – Day 4
- Camino Ingles – A Coruña – Day 3
- Camino Ingles – Pontedeume To Betanzos – Day Two
- Camino Ingles – Ferrol To Pontedeume – Day 1