So I’ve held back making YouTube videos for a number of reasons, but this evening, I picked up whatever courage there was going in North Dublin and made a short video on my pack. I feel I am a little more comfortable speaking to the eternal masses on YouTube than to a crowded room.
It actually took me longer to edit the video for YouTube than it took me to make it. Most of you know the kit I am bringing, but the video is aimed at those who are not familiar with this blog.
- The right shoes for your Camino.
- Towns Along The Way – “C”
- The Camino Podcast – Re-walking the Camino
- Towns Along The Way – “B”
- Towns along the Way – “A”