So I’ve held back making YouTube videos for a number of reasons, but this evening, I picked up whatever courage there was going in North Dublin and made a short video on my pack. I feel I am a little more comfortable speaking to the eternal masses on YouTube than to a crowded room.
It actually took me longer to edit the video for YouTube than it took me to make it. Most of you know the kit I am bringing, but the video is aimed at those who are not familiar with this blog.
- Pre-Camino Thoughts #5 – 21 days to go
- Pre-Camino Thoughts #4 – 28 days to go
- Pre-Camino Thoughts #3 – 32 days to go
- Weekend Watch #58 – My Way – Camino de Santiago
- Pre-Camino Thoughts #2 – 37 days to go