So I’ve held back making YouTube videos for a number of reasons, but this evening, I picked up whatever courage there was going in North Dublin and made a short video on my pack. I feel I am a little more comfortable speaking to the eternal masses on YouTube than to a crowded room.
It actually took me longer to edit the video for YouTube than it took me to make it. Most of you know the kit I am bringing, but the video is aimed at those who are not familiar with this blog.
- So what next? – Planning for Camino 2020.
- Camino Portugués – September 2019 – Where did I stay?
- Caminho Portugués – My walk from Lisbon
- Camino Portugués – Lisbon to Alverca do Ribatejo – Day 1
- Camino Portugués – Dublin To Lisbon – Day 0